Category:

Best Cute Love Quotes For Her

Best Cute Love Quotes For Her 2016

Best Cute Love Quotes For Her 2016

Quotes for Love your parents and be soft with them with love and care. In this world you will only know their value when you see their empty chair. Honor your parents and your sons will honor you. Don’t anger your parents in order to please other peoples. Those people not spend their lives building yours in this world.
  1. I want you to know that you are the best thing that has ever happened to my life and I will never ever allow anyone to take you from me, I promise that. I love you, honey!
  2. In my hands is this heart. Please take it coz I want you to have it. I am just too clumsy that I’m afraid I might lose it.
Sometimes, it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don't say anything at all. But I hope someday, you'll understand, having you is what I live for.