Category:

Life Quotes About Parents & Moving On

Life Quotes About Parents, & About Moving On

Today be thankful and think how rich you are. Your family is priceless. Your time is gold and health is wealth. If had spoken to my parents the way some children do now, if someone would not be in world to share this status. In this world some children need to learn this meaning of respect. Anyone can have a child and call themselves parents. A real parent is someone who puts that child above their own selfish above needs and wants.
Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.
I wish my parents can understand when I am out from house with a boy it does not mean he is my boyfriend. School is hard and I’m trying my best. I am a teenager I don’t have the same attitude in life. I try to make the best decisions for myself and I’m young and want to have fun with parents.
  • To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up and move on.
  • Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.
If I am out all night it does not mean I’m drinking nor doing drugs. Not all my friends can be a bad influence and they are also good persons and I feel useless whenever they compare me to other peoples in this world. A parent’s love is patient and forgiving all other when all others are forsaking, it never fails and falters even though the heart is breaking.