Category:

Quotes About Love And Relationships

Quotes about love and relationships

In this world nobody knows you. In my life I want cute relationship where we can act like idiots talk about the most random things and never get tired of each other. If someone makes you laugh kisses your forehead.

You have to say that person make an effort to hold your hand and work hard and attempts to understand you. You don’t want someone to complete you in your life; you just need someone to accept you completely in this world. In my life something I got myself with a silly thing on my face, after then I realize you came in my mind. 
For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.
Because I do not want someone to just in my life for love and someone who will stay in it that way I won’t have to worry about another. Love quotes in my life you are not like most people it just seems like you were made a little difference to fit perfectly with me. Because in my life I need you and I am hopeless in love with you no point giving me advice.
  • If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.
  • When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.
  • Be honest, brutally honest. That is what's going to maintain relationships.
I have drunk loves, but not taking any remedy in this world. I want to chain my feet but what’s the point when it is my heart that’s gone mad in this world. I am in love with you if you need to talk with me I don’t care if I’m sleeping, if I am in problems or if I’m angry with you.

If you need me and if you need to talk to me, I’ll always be there for you. No matter how big your problem is I am with you. My day has been heating its being stop and I never got to see you.
Young men’s loves truly by their hearts. In the world bounty is as the sea and my love as deep the more I give to more.