Category:

Life Quotes About Being Happy

Life Quotes About Being Happy

 In your life don’t make somebody a priority if they only make you an option. I used to believe it’s existed but when you have your heart torn out and you just don’t care anymore. Ask me why I keep on loving. I wish we never met then there would be no need to impress and you must have no need to want you.
I enjoy being happy every day, and hopefully you can hear my happiness in my music. Life is beautiful.
  • Life is a journey, and if you fall in love with the journey, you will be in love forever. Peter Hagerty
  • I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Maya Angelou
  • Much of the stress that people feel doesn't come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they've started. David Allen
  • You cannot judge what should bring others joy, and others cannot judge what should bring you joy. Alan Cohen