Category:

Love Quotes For Him From The Heart

Love Quotes for Him from the Heart

I fell in love with him because of the million habits he never knew what he was doing. I never ever thought I’d like you and I never think to have you on my mind before this. Love does not make you blind. Love is the one thing that opens your eyes.
Give me a kiss and I’ll serenade you among the stars. Give me your love and I will pluck each star to set at your feet.
  • You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
  • When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
  • I don't need paradise because I found you. I don't need dreams because I already have you.
  • Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you've been together, it's all about how much you love each other every day.